The Sokaogon Chippewa Community and Mole Lake Casino Lodge & Conference Center are pleased to announce the reopening of the casino Sunday, January 31, at 10:00 AM! Please read below so that you know what to expect if you are planning on visiting us:
• We will be open from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM Sunday through Thursday, and 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM Friday and Saturday.
•Masks are required.
•We will be checking temperatures at the door.
•We will be operating at a limited capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing.
•The front atrium entrance will be the only open entrance for guests to use at this time.
•Cafe Manoomin will be open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM every day for takeout and sitdown dining at 50% capacity.
•Bingo and Table Games will remain closed at this time.
•The Lodge will remain closed at this time.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
What happens to expired club rewards?
- Players will not be able to redeem expired mail offers.
- Players will be able to redeem expired birthday offers.
What happens to expired slot tickets?
- Expired slot tickets will be valid 30 days after reopening.
What cleaning procedures are in place?
- We have a dedicated cleaning team that will be following CDC recommendations to clean and sanitize all surfaces within the casino.
- Sneeze guards have been placed around the property at our cashier stations.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available for guests at designated areas around the property.
- We have installed a new state-of-the-art UV filtration system that will clean and refresh air across the property.
We thank you for your understanding during this time and hope we can stand by one another in our community. We thank you for your patronage over the years and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Mole Lake Casino Management